- To visit an inmate you must be at least 18 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
The inmate must submit a list of up to four (4) people on a request
form. The visiting list may be changed or updated once
per/month and must be submitted to Administration no later than
the 4th day of the month.
- Immediate relatives such as spouses, children, parents,
grandparents, brothers, and sisters will be allowed
to visit. If the inmate doesn't have any immediate family members living
in the area to visit, the inmate may submit a request to Classification
listing the names of no more than four (4) friends to visit.
- All visitors must present a government photo ID (birth certificate is
required for children without a valid government photo ID) with name,
address, and date of birth. The ID will remain with the officer
on duty, and will be returned upon your leaving the building. To
visit an inmate you must be on the inmate’s visitor list.
- Block A & B: Tuesday 6-9pm, Wednesday 2-4pm, Thursday 6-9pm,
- Block C & D: Monday 6-9pm, Tuesday 2-4pm, Wednesday 6-9pm,
- Block E: Tuesday 6-9, Wednesday 2-4pm, Thursday 6-9pm,
- Block F: Thursday 2-4pm, Saturday 6:30-9:30pm
- Block G: Monday 2-4pm, Sunday 6:30-9:30pm
All visits are non-contact and thirty (30) minutes maximum in duration