- You may submit a list of up to four (4) people on a request
form. Your visiting list may be changed or updated once
per/month & must be submitted to Administration no later than
the 4th of the month
- Immediate relatives such as your wife, husband, children,
your parents & grandparents, brothers & sisters will be allowed
to visit. If you don't have any immediate family members living
in the area to visit, you may submit a request to Classification
listing the names of no more than four (4) friends to visit.
- All visitors must present a picture ID (birth certificate is
required for children without a valid picture ID) with name,
address, and date of birth. The ID will remain with the officer
on duty. The ID will be returned upon your leaving the building.
To visit an inmate you must be on the inmate’s visitor list. To
visit you must be at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by
an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Block A & B: Tuesday 6-9pm, Wednesday 2-4pm, Thursday 6-9pm,
- Block C & D: Monday 6-9pm, Tuesday 2-4pm, Wednesday 6-9pm,
- Block E: Tuesday 6-9, Wednesday 2-4pm, Thursday 6-9pm,
- Block F: Thursday 2-4pm, Saturday 6:30-9:30pm
- Block G: Monday 2-4pm, Sunday 6:30-9:30pm
All visits are thirty (30) minutes maximum in duration